Sunday, March 17, 2013

Holy Crap on a Cracker it's COLD outside!

Hey everyone...I hope it's warm where you are...cause it's NOT here!  I went out to check on the bee tree and just walking out there and back got me frozen.  Those poor bees in there...I hope they're warm enough.  I put a small pollen patty out there today.  It might not help, but it makes me feel like I'm doing something to help them.

So here's what all has been going on here this weekend...

 Dad cut up all of the lumber that we bought.  These will soon be the brood chambers and honey supers.  Can't WAIT!
 The chickpeas are growing fast.  Even our little runt of the litter is growing...
 Lots more hive pieces waiting to be glued and nailed!
 Dad's workshop...love the way he re-purposes things.  If you need any tool or any nicknack...he's got it!
 Finger joints will soon be a reality!
Can't wait for dad to get the bike out again!  Can't wait for it to warm up!!

Thanks for checking in.  I hope it's warm where you are.  I plan on doing some reading and relaxing, checking on the chickpeas now and again, and getting my snuggle on with Cosmo.

Happy Sunday and have a great week!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment