Monday, January 20, 2014

De-cluttering my life...DAMN this is hard...

I decided today that enough is enough. I want to get all the junk out of my life...starting with my bedroom.  I wouldn't call myself a hoarder (who knows...maybe I am) but I do tend to keep little things of sentimental value.  Also, I'm lazy, and that doesn't help.

So I'm throwing things in my room away, making room for only the things I want, and I realize that I'm moving things around more than I'm getting rid of things. So I throw a bunch more things away, then keep cleaning.  Pretty soon I'm just moving things around again.

This is really hard.

I know I don't use a lot of this stuff, and I never will, but it really is hard to get rid of things that I had plans for.  I'm hoping that once I have it all gone, I'll feel clean and fresh and ready for a new adventure...but still keeping things simple. I want a simple life, filled with only the people and things that I love.

Wish me luck. I will definitely keep you posted.

I know God will help me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment